Ebner Consults’ unique Sales Training Program provides a methodology to assist sales professionals in incorporating the four Behavior Styles throughout the five stages of the sales process. This will enable them to understand how decision makers, based upon their behavior style, want to be communicated with, how they process information and most importantly, how they make decisions.
The Sales Training Program adheres to the five stages of the sales process:
- Creating a Value Proposition: Leverage your unique and impactful solutions.
- Qualifying a Prospect: Focus on the clients you serve best with your expertise.
- Scheduling the First Appointment: Cultivate rapport, interest and trust.
- Conducting a Discovery Meeting: Unveil and understand the true current and future challenges and needs through candid and enriched conversation.
- Delivering a Solution Presentation: Present impactful solutions that deliver benefits and ROI.
This approach of integrating the four Behavior Styles throughout the sales process enables sales professionals to develop rapport and trust, unveil the true needs and challenges of the decision makers and guide them to action. Satisfying the needs of the decision makers cultivates and secures a mutually beneficial and long-term partnership.
“Prior to completing Sue’s training, only 50% of our team achieved their goals. After the training, that increased to 90%. This is all thanks to Sue’s intentional, engaging training process. She took time to understand our business, culture, value proposition, and existing sales process, as well as roles and responsibilities. As a result, she was able to provide customized tools and templates specific to our company and needs. The incorporation of identifying and understanding the four behavior styles through each of the sales stages was invaluable. Our team still remembers and talks about it to this day.”
– Robin Toft, President & CEO, Toft Group Executive Search
“Sue is a subject matter expert in the sales process, from lead generation, to qualifying and identifying needs, to solutions presentation and closing. As a strategic partner, she helps us look at what is driving our business, while applying a broader perspective to help us identify additional opportunities. The results of her training were immediate. She helped us move the needle by increasing the number of sales calls and prospect opportunities. Her training also provided tangible results for our long-term success, including establishing a collaborative environment that supports lateral interaction and greater synergy among our team. She brings credibility, professionalism, and an enthusiasm for building strong sales teams that produce results.”
– Chris Graham, Vice Chancellor for External Relations, National University