Ebner Consults is passionate about motivating sales professionals and invigorating sales cultures to achieve extraordinary success. With a successful 20-year track record of outstanding sales performance, excelling in sales generation, new business development, sales training, and client retention, Sue envisioned creating a vibrant sales consulting practice that would drive the success of her clients. The result was the creation of Ebner Consults, which provides a dynamic and interactive Sales Training Program for companies that want to empower ambitious sales professionals and teams to achieve stellar results, accelerate revenue growth, and create long-term client partnerships. The Ebner Consults Sales Training Program methodology centers on incorporating the four Behavior Styles throughout the five stages of the sales process to effectively guide the decision maker to action in selecting your company’s solutions. The “secret sauce” to accomplishing this is understanding the four Behavior Styles of decision makers – how they want to be communicated with, how they process information and most importantly, how they make decisions. This enables sales professionals to build rapport and trust, unveil the true needs and challenges of the decision makers and guide them to action to select your company’s solutions.
Additionally, Sue brings to her consulting:
- Expertise in sales best practices that are compelling, scalable and results-oriented.
- Charismatic and impactful facilitation of TTI DISC assessment reviews and training, as a Certified Professional Business Analyst (CPBA).
- Passion for developing skilled, empowered, and invigorated sales teams.
- Individualized sales coaching to achieve results and fulfillment for your sales professionals’ careers.
- Strong business acumen, with 20 years of experience in selling and delivering solutions to global corporations across multiple industries, and an MBA and B.A. in International Relations.